Due to the recent rise in Covid cases in the KC area, we have put registration on waitlist status until Aug 15, when we will be making our final decision if we can safely hold the I Double Ogg Dare You race.
If you want to run the race, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist, you will not be charged if the race is canceled, but it gives us a better idea of how many people are wanting to run the race and whether it will be feasible right now.
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns at all. We are hoping to be able to make this happen in a fun and safe way.
Thank you SO much!
Coleen and Leia